Autism resources available for your whole school
Autism Progress is an observational assessment framework that enables your school or post 16 setting to understand how a student’s autism affects them. Being able to profile autism in this way:
- Gives you a detailed picture of each autistic student’s capabilities
- Gives you a range of targeted support strategies
- Helps to develop students in each of the 4 areas – Communication, Social Interaction, Flexibility of Thought and Emotional Regulation
- Helps you to provide tailored support for each student and plan their next steps
FREE podcasts focusing on autism
The SENDcast has 15 episodes covering a variety of aspects of autism, including:
- Girls on the Spectrum – Autism and Puberty
- As an autistic adult, what would you change in schools?
- Physical Aspects of Autism
Online Training Sessions from just £10
‘Autism & Girls – what to look for and how to support them’ is a 1-hour bite sized training session available for your whole school to watch for just £10.
We have also compiled three CPD certified presentations focusing on Autism Spectrum Disorder from our Virtual SEND Conferences for just £25.training courses
see you at the autism show?
We will also be exhibiting at the Autism Shows in London, Manchester and Birmingham – we hope to see you there!