More and more pupils are coming into schools showing autistic traits but there is limited external support available. Autism is a spectrum and there is no one way that works for all pupils. Autism profiling can help to understand how autism impacts each individual.
In this webinar, our MD Dale Pickles explains how your school can use Autism Progress to better understand, support and improve outcomes for your autistic students. He demonstrates how autism profiling can help teachers to:
- Build a profile across Communication, Social Interaction, Emotional Regulation and Flexibility of Thought (based on SCERTS).
- Understand how unique each autistic pupil is, so you can support them more effectively.
- Use the profile information as part of a pupil’s one page profile and share with external professionals.
- Use strategies provided to support pupils based on their needs, not a generic approach to autism.
- This is not a diagnosis tool, it can be used before or after a diagnosis.
If you have any questions about this webinar, you can contact me via email – email@example.com.
Please share your feedback using the button below.
Use the buttons below to download the presentation slides and handouts, or visit the Autism Progress website to find out more.Download presentation slides Download understanding the spectrum handout Download Autism Progress Handbook VISIT AUTISM PROGRESS WEBSITE
If you would like to find out more about how Autism Progress can help your school better understand and support autistic students, you can book a free online meeting with one of the team. Click on the button below to find a time and date that suits you.BOOK MEETING
Looking for more insights on Autism?
Watch Joanna Grace’s SENDcast Session
Sensory Engagement and Inclusion Specialist Joanna highlights the impact of understanding autism as a neurotype rather than a behaviour pattern. Her training looks at how our approach to autistic people changes once we have respect for the neurological differences autistic people experience. It’s just £10 for your whole school to access this 1-hour training session!
want an easy way to show pupil progress?
Click to arrange a FREE online meeting to find out how we can make assessment easier for your school.